This Privacy Plan specifies our policies and procedures for gathering, using, and disclosing your information while using our Service, as well as your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
We can ask for personally-identifying information from you while using Our Service. This personally identifiable information can include, but is not limited to the following:
- Email address
- Usage Data
Usage Information collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include Your Computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser version, the pages of our Service that you access, browser type, the time and date of your visit, unique device identifiers, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
When you access our page through a mobile device, we may collect information automatically, including, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile device, mobile device unique ID, the IP of your mobile device, the type of mobile Internet browser, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Browser Cookies: A cookie is a small file placed on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings.
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects to collect and store information about your preferences or your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons: Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, single-pixel gifs, and, pixel tags) that permit the Company, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session”. Persistent Cookies remain on your device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
Necessary/ Essential Cookies
These Cookies are essential to provide services through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Cookies Policy/ Notice Acceptance Cookies
These cookies allow us to remember choices you make, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid re-entering your preferences every time you use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
- Provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- Manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can allow you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For contract performance: the development, execution, and completion of the purchasing contract for the products, items, or services you have received, as well as any other contract you have with us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To send you news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or communicate in public places with other users, the information is visible to all users and can be publicly distributed outside of the site. If you chat with other users or register with a Third-Party Social Media Service, your friends on the Third-Party Social Media Service can see your name, profile, images, and activity description. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This ensures that your records will be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your state, province, region, or other governmental authority where data privacy laws may vary from those in your jurisdiction.
Security of Your Personal Data
We care about the security of Your Personal Data but keep in mind that no form of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. Although we make every effort to use commercially acceptable means to secure Your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may provide links to websites that are not owned or run by us. When you click on a third-party address, you will be taken to the third party’s website. We highly advise you to read the Privacy Policies on all websites you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.